Historically, the bank has used a remote banking system developed only for legal entities. The inherited software did not allow individuals to comfortably use bank services online. The client had to expand its system capabilities, optimize its operation and change the interface of their website. They also needed to integrate the updated personal account area to different software applications in many branches of the bank and to comply with numerous requirements of the Central Bank of Russia.
Thanks to the rethinking of the software architecture, the system has received additional functions and improvements:
• Ability to manage user accounts
• 128-bit encryption-based authentication
• Authorization using a system of access policies and tokens
• Single sign-on technology
• Monitoring of services performance and availability
The variety of software applications used by the bank’s branches was a serious challenge for the developers. They had to integrate the personal account area into a large number of software solutions, services, and databases. Twenty Sibedge employees worked on the project for a year. The key technologies were Java, React, and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
The updated system interface is clear and convenient for individuals and legal entities alike. The new personal account area allows users to edit their data, check invoices, receive bank statements, make transfers, pay for services, make deposits and get loans. The bank received a software solution, which:
• Increased the number of remote bank users
• Made old clients more loyal due to the convenience of the system
• United the scattered software in different branches of the bank
• Complies with all modern safety requirements
For full details please check our detailed presentation