TECH TRENDS AND INSIGHTS. CTOs RESHAPE IT PRIORITIES TO OVERCOME CRISIS MODE
The coronavirus pandemic affected IT leaders’ current focuses, so that they reconsider management of their IT departments and the business as a whole. Sibedge is sharing the tech report with the current tech trends and insights that CTOs and CIOs are currently following to change drivers, agile operation models and perceptions about their place within larger business and technology contexts. The findings are based on a survey fielded in may-june 2020, yielding responses from 291 CTOs and IT directors.
- Tech Trends and Insights that every IT director should consider to lead their departments and overcome unstable times
- CTOs and CIOs top priorities that were collected based on yielding responses from 291 CTOs and IT directors
- New Tech priorities in budget allocations, IT strategies and the technologies to drive the most investment in the nearest future
- Managing multiple operating models in parallel to grow their market position in times of uncertainties
- Myths about managing remote distributed teams revealed by IT leaders
- The nontechnical skills tech pros need to develop in cross-functional and business-level communication